Senior Product Designer
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our Experience Design Team. You will collaborate across disciplines and lead design efforts to develop user journeys and visual stories from design research, brand direction and market analysis, then create prototypes across varying levels of fidelity to help the team determine design direction for projects.
As this is role is in support of the full customer lifecycle, you will be designing solutions across every step of the customer journey starting with our acquisition and sign-up experiences for partners like American Express, PayPal, Dunkin Donuts and T-Mobile all the way through helping customers engage with our network of retailers like Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and Under Armour. You’ll work directly with Product Managers, Design Researchers and dedicated Engineers to help craft the next generation of customer experiences for ShopRunner.
ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with Product Managers, Analyst and Engineers to turn business requirements into design objectives that solve customer problems.
- Work even closer with Design Researchers to develop a deep understanding of what makes our customers tick, and design practical experiences that exceed their expectations.
- Design projects that span across newly acquired members to engaging them throughout their lifecycle as a customer.
- Produce a variety of design deliverables and artifacts including user flows, information architecture, collaborative workshops and interactive prototypes and present your findings to project stakeholders.
- Balance work across a variety of projects that integrate digital, graphic and product design.
- Be the voice of our customers, deeply understanding the problems we are solving for our customers and how well our solutions meet those needs.
- Implement common, responsive and consistent experiences, patterns and style guides across the ShopRunner properties.
- You’ll travel 10 - 15% domestically
ABOUT WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Product Design, UI/UX Design or related field
- An obsession with customer research, psychology and behavior
- Ability to develop compelling user experiences
- In-depth knowledge of how to represent and communicate the customer journey (personas, jobs to be done, user scenarios/stories, storyboards/sketches, process maps, wireframes, etc.)
- Application of lean/agile product development methodologies -- identifying value, defining hypotheses and measuring experiments
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with peers and senior management
- Deep knowledge of responsive techniques and the device landscape
- Entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action
- A Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, HCI or related UX degree is ideal
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.