Senior Product Designer
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You’re looking for next opportunity as a Sr. Product Designer and passionate about joining a team that designs powerful end-to-end experiences that are intuitive and easily accessible by the global logistics and transportation industry. You are keen on connecting networks through highly visible and real-time actionable data, the result is a more productive and successful world. Are you ready to be part of our team and make an impact on a rapidly changing industry? Read on!
What you’re most excited for:
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions for our shippers, carriers and their customers
- Tackle complex problems and clearly articulate your solutions to a wide range of stakeholders
- Connect with users to listen, observe and turn their feedback into insights and ideas that drive the best outcomes.
- Design workflows and detailed interactions that bring those ideas to life
- Make sound design decisions with qualitative and quantitative data as well as the know how to acquire the data.
- Collaborate with your design peers to ensure a seamless end-to-end experience
What you’ll be working on:
- Designing exceptional digital products with a portfolio that showcases your ability to move fluidly between user research, UX, UI and visual design. Experience with data-rich enterprise applications a plus
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design, component libraries, and living design systems
- Passion for design and continual experimentation, iteration and optimization
- Creating wireframes, prototypes and UI specs and the flexibility and willingness to move from idea to whiteboard to execution quickly
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.