Senior Product Designer
Sr. Product Designer
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
We’re looking to add a passionate Sr. Product Designer to our growing Product Experience Design team. Our team intentionally designs powerful end-to-end experiences that are intuitive and easily accessible by the global logistics and transportation industry. By connecting their networks through highly visible and real-time actionable data, the result is a more productive and successful world. Ready to be part of our team and make an impact on a rapidly changing industry? Read on!
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions for our shippers, carriers and their customers
- Tackle complex problems and clearly articulate your solutions to a wide range of stakeholders
- Connect with users to listen, observe and turn their feedback into insights and ideas that drive the best outcomes.
- Design workflows and detailed interactions that bring those ideas to life
- Make sound design decisions with qualitative and quantitative data as well as the know how to acquire the data.
- Collaborate with your design peers to ensure a seamless end-to-end experience
- 5+ years designing exceptional digital products with a portfolio that showcases your ability to move fluidly between user research, UX, UI and visual design. Experience with data-rich enterprise applications a plus
- A thorough understanding of responsive web design, component libraries, and living design systems
- A passion for design and continual experimentation, iteration and optimization
- Proven experience creating wireframes, prototypes and UI specs and the flexibility and willingness to move from idea to whiteboard to execution quickly