Senior Product Designer at Vibes
Vibes helps brands unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface.
Vibes is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to contribute thought-leadership and strategic execution to reinvent and revolutionize our product experience.
We are a group of passionate technologists, intent on solving hard problems in the evolving world of mobile engagement. We focus on collaboration and continuous improvement of our products and ourselves.
You are a User Experience Designer with a passion for crafting amazing customer product experiences. You work collaboratively across the business to solve complex business problems, design best-in-class web platform experiences, and evangelize user-centered design. You are energized by setting a vision for the product experience, conducting user research to validate assumptions, and designing software that will interact with millions of people via their mobile phones.
- Lead UX design for at least two Product Experience teams for our mobile marketing engagement platform
- Contribute to a full-scale redesign and relaunch of an enterprise-level platform
- Deliver user flows, journey maps, wireframes and clickable prototypes for product features
- Conduct user research and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to support design decisions
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional agile teams, including Product Managers, Developers, and design peers to produce effective interactive experiences for both platform users and their consumers
- Conceptualize, communicate, and support your design ideas to stakeholders of all levels
- Contribute to building a strong design culture that highlights a user-centric approach
- Experience designing B2B digital enterprise products on web platforms
- 5 years’ experience designing for global enterprise web applications
- Familiarity with design tools, including Sketch/Framer, InVision and Adobe CC
- Experience working within an agile or lean software development lifecycle
- Ability to work independently and effect change in an evolving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a portfolio of design work
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.