Senior Product Designer at ReviewTrackers
ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The Senior Product Designer is somebody who puts the customer first and who has a desire to have ownership in managing design outcomes and other designers. You will be able to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs while working side by side with Product Managers and engineers.
What we have done lately:
- Redesigned our dashboard using customer feedback, including card sorting, phone interviews, and usability tests.
- Built important and useful tools for our sales team and customers during our quarterly two-day hackathons.
- Built a new competitor analytics tool from the ground up to help our customers understand their competitive landscapes and drive strategic initiatives.
What you will work on now:
- Our web and mobile (native iOS and Android) SaaS products.
- Features that need to solve problems for both B2B as well as B2C customers.
- Workflows that allow our clients to improve their businesses and better serve their customers.
- UI that analyzes and presents deeply complex data in a simple and approachable way.
- Cutting-edge products that involve natural language processing and business intelligence analysis.
What you will bring:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- SaaS experience is always a plus!
- Experience with conducting User Research & Interviews.
- Experience with creating prototypes to demonstrate and support ideas.
- Experience with creating high-fidelity wireframes.
- Experience with interaction prototypes.
- Experience with directing design outcomes (bonus if you have managed other designers!)
- A customer first attitude.
What we do as a team:
- Collaborate. Represent design through the entire software development process, including research, ideation, designing, iterating and shipping new work.
- Listen. We emphasize regular communication with our customers to solicit feedback and learn about their pain points.
- Own & drive. You will own and continually improve our design systems & decisions.
- Iterate quickly. We believe in shipping, getting feedback, and making updates. The “done is better than perfect” approach allows us to remain customer-focused.
- Challenge us. We constantly ask, “Why are we doing it this way?” and “How can we make this better?”
We look for portfolios that clearly outline the problems you were tackling with your design work. It should touch on the process(es) you applied to tackle the problems, rather than focusing just on visuals and landing pages. Your portfolio should be well structured and clear. Your experience should ideally focus on designing software products.
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.