Senior Strategy Consultant at Adage Technologies
Founded in 2001, Adage is a web design and development firm that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client's purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategy. It’s our people first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Adage is seeking a Senior Strategy Consultant to join our growing Strategy & Design team. As Senior Strategy Consultant, you’ll drive digital transformation projects from start to finish, taking ownership of strategic direction and roadmap. Your strength in developing trust with executive-level stakeholders will allow you to connect strategy with execution as you help guide through organizational change. You’ll lead the discovery process, connecting closely with clients to gather requirements and identify engagement goals. Your knowledge of user experience design, analytics, and industry insight will be instrumental in creating industry-leading visions for our client partners who are seeking digital transformation of their business operations and customer experiences. Your ability to meet our clients where they are and help them achieve their purpose is key to our success.
You’ll work with the web development team on application design, identifying, and mitigating risks. You’ll exemplify servant leadership to motivate, challenge, and guide your cross-functional scrum teams to deliver projects that execute the digital strategy. You’ll be responsible for validating discovery quality, performing strategy reviews, and providing consistent feedback, while managing project scope during the strategy, design, and web development life-cycle.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate a growth-mindset and use your experience with analyzing business challenges, technological ecosystems, audience understanding, products, services, and business environment to guide your strategy.
- Serve as a trusted partner to our clients, providing strategic, visionary, and measurable business value across a diverse portfolio of projects.
- Provide the overall vision of the project solution, acting as a driver of our client engagements and the link between the needs of the client and the internal delivery teams.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to colleagues with an openness to being mentored and learning from your team.
- Provide expertise and leadership to expand our product and service offerings.
- Become the trusted technical advisor to Adage and our clients by learning our challenges and providing insight based on your learning.
- Manage the relationship with clients and translate customer ideas into new business.
- Collaborate with our sales and technical staff to quickly and accurately complete scoping documents, business cases, ROI, SOW’s, and other technical deliverables in the sales process.
- Assist in demand generation and thought leadership by contributing insight into the production of blogs and whitepapers, as well as conducting executive presentations, webinars, and speaking opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships in order to understand their business, products, and positioning in the marketplace.
- Help propel the team forward in Strategy & Design practice and continued learning while advocating internally and externally for Adage Strategy & Design services.
We want someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Computer Interaction, Innovation, or Computer Science, Design, or related field. Master’s degree in business preferred.
- Possesses a balance of technical skills, functional knowledge, and client consultative skills, with a demonstrated desire for continuous learn.
- Has at least 7 years of relevant experience with demonstrated involvement in business transformation, business strategy implementation, technology, and design within enterprise environments.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience successfully leading large integrated projects across multiple business and technology groups.
- Has a broad enterprise-wide view of the business and an understanding of how technology supports the business, mission, or purpose of client organizations.
- Demonstrates knowledge in architecture, DXP, CMS, PIM, CRM, ERP, and Marketing Automation integrations in commerce environments with the ability to guide the approach.
- Is comfortable with ambiguous situations and understands how to provide clarity to clients.
- Demonstrates success in digital and consulting sales processes.
- Is able to travel up to 30% of the time (Due to COVID-19 travel is currently more limited).
What Adage Offers
Adage has consistently been recognized as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on the Crain’s list of Best Places to Work in Chicago. We have a people first approach, and support our employees with the things that matter most. You’ll enjoy work life balance with flex schedules, work from home options, and 20+ days paid time off annually. Adage offers great benefits with 90% employer paid insurance, profit sharing bonuses, 401k, and FSA. We have monthly happy hours, quarterly social events, an annual retreat, and a great office environment with a stocked kitchen.
Adage Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Adage's core values are strongly encouraged to apply.