Senior UI Designer
As a Senior UI Designer at Cooler Screens, you will lead the user interface, workflow and visual appearance of our IoT-enabled media platform. You will collaborate with designers and developers to create meaningful user interfaces, using research-based design to create conceptual wireframes and user flow diagrams to solidify design direction.
Who You Are:
- You’re motivated and looking for the opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a company transforming retail cooler surfaces.
- You’re a strong conceptual thinker. You’re able to design solutions that address business and user requirements while considering the entire customer experience.
- You have worked with development to launch, measure, and iterate your design with users and in market to get to something truly great.
- You're driven to take UI and interaction design to the next level, while relentlessly serving the core user. You work seamlessly with fellow creatives, while fluidly collaborating with developers and content managers.
- You have a thorough knowledge of industry tools and a solid understanding of wireframes, storyboards, user and process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You’re capable of presenting and articulating designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and support team.
- You are excited by working in technology and start-up venture environment
- 8+ years of experience as a UI designer
- Advanced Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite skills. Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator; Zeplin, InVision, Axure and wire-framing tools or similar tools
- Excellent visual design skills including typography with solid understanding of human factors and its implications to UI design
- Experience working in retail or with CPG is highly preferred
About Cooler Screens
We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens. Our media platform reimagines the brick-and-mortar shopping experience for consumers in the cooler and freezer aisle while delivering new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for brands and retailers.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.