Senior User Experience Architect
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Senior User Experience Architect, you’ll join our growing design team in creating a high-quality user experience that will help many of the nation’s leading healthcare providers utilize their financial, operational, and clinical data to drive their mission of providing world-class care, while improving their financial health. Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Dig into financial and clinical data to make information accessible, usable, and clear within a complex, data-heavy experience and coach others to do the same
- Design elegant, intentional solutions to system-level problems with many constraints by utilizing design thinking methods and information architecture skills
- Conduct user research to uncover insights and improve your designs, as appropriate to the research goal
- Articulate solutions, edge cases, and rationale of your designs to teammates through clear flows, wireframes, and other design artifacts as needed
- Maintain clear and constant communication with product managers, developers, and other designers to align on priorities, requirements, and product strategy
- Use your experience with Agile to drive process improvement for design within a highly collaborative, cross-functional product team
- Promote transparency and collaboration by asking tough questions, discussing new ideas, and remaining open to opposing viewpoints
- Lead and facilitate workshops, critiques, and presentations
- Shape the direction of the design discipline by mentoring, teaching, and driving improvements
Your accomplishments include:
- 4+ years of product design experience, with at least 2 years SaaS experience
- 2+ years of experience on an in-house, Agile team
- Fluency in a variety of user research methods appropriate for different stages of the design process, such as interviews, remote usability tests, and card sorts
- A portfolio demonstrating the design process along with advanced information architecture skills, including flows, page structures, navigation, search results, and data tables
- Understanding of cognitive psychology principles, specifically the effects of design choices on how people learn, process, and remember information
- Demonstrated ability to ship the product while maintaining high design standards through balancing user needs with technical and business constraints
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders; excellent listening and presentation skills
- Content strategy experience a plus