Senior User Experience Designer at iManage
Being a Senior User Experience Designer at iManage means…
Join an award-winning global UX team at iManage to make an impact in product design for a suite of enterprise software solutions across multiple domains (security, AI/ML, productivity) built for web, mobile, and desktop consumption. The Senior User Experience Designer will have two areas of focus:
- Leading UX for Control Center:
Our web-based application for administrators of iManage products. It’s at the core of our product portfolio and allows our users run complex search queries, perform bulk operations on thousands of items, secure content, manage users, monitor system health and configure other iManage applications. Senior User Experience Designer will work closely with a UX research team to set the direction for the usability & end-user testing. Produce product design specifications to be shared with the product and engineering teams. Ensure integrity of design as product features move from concept to release.
- Shepherding Design System:
Our UX team relies on ICE (iManage Components and Elements) library in Figma every single day. The system has helped us expedite our design process and focus on solving UX challenges without getting distracted by minutia of figuring out how many pixels and what colors each element should be. Senior User Experience Designer will take on responsibilities of leading monthly review to ensure known gaps are closed and newly discovered gaps are planned and addressed.
iM Qualified Because I have…
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web/interactive with at least 2 year of experience in mobile/enterprise apps
- Expert in Figma/Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Successful track record of leading a UX projects for at least 2 years
- Strong understanding of current mobile & web technologies
- Positive attitude, collaborative, passion for excellence
- Managing product design system
- Presenting & defending design concepts to stakeholders
- UI design including icons & motion graphics
- User testing/research
- UX Design (Wire framing, user flows, user personas, clickable prototypes)
- Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Agile development process
iM Responsible For…
- Understanding core user needs through research and translate them into product workflows & features
- Defining strong product direction and communicate it to the dev team
- Maintaining strong collaboration with product management & solution architects, dev teams
- Producing required UX artifacts when needed (user flows, journey maps, UI designs, prototypes, etc)
- Ensuring alignment of business goals with a superior end-user experience
- Exhibiting immaculate attention to detail, ensuring quality of design as product moves from concept to release
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and potential future product enhancements
- Engaging in a continuous professional development
- Providing inputs for the direction & analysis of user testing
- Staying up to date with new UX trends, mobile/web technologies, design tools
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com