Senior Visual Communications Designer at ThoughtWorks
How would you leverage your expertise to create extraordinary impact?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
The Senior Visual Communications Designer is a highly motivated, creative individual with strong communication skills and the ability to design for a variety of media along with an in-depth understanding of visual identity systems and exhibit exemplary typographic and layout skills. This opportunity can be location independent.
As a Visual Communications Designer, you will be responsible for the ongoing development of our brand identity and facilitate the production of uniform branded material. The material will mostly be digital with occasional requirements for print. This role supports the Customer Experience Service Line in creating high-quality sales and marketing assets along with supporting the creation and maintenance of our design language for our proposals and consulting deliverables.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Create and design high-quality and innovative marketing materials, including but not limited to internal presentations; brochures, infographics, proposals and client deliverables.
- Execute deliverables from concept through completion
- Collaborate with senior leadership to create compelling presentations for our internal and external audiences
- Assist and collaborate in writing, editing, and proofing of marketing materials
- Maintain and enforce branding guidelines
- Help manage internal production needs and ensure that deadlines are satisfied, according to individual project schedules
- Self-management with outstanding design skills
Base Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in visual, graphic design
- Can showcase a stellar portfolio
- Strong professional proficiency with Adobe Suite, Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides
- Ability to efficiently and effectively change focus in a dynamic, flexible and fast-moving environment
- Experience with Mac and PC platform
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Ability to think strategically, be self-starter, and execute on projects
Preferred Qualifications And Experience
- Experience with creating consulting proposals and deliverables
- Experience in video, motion graphics and other digital media skills
Candidates must possess work authorization that does not require H-1B visa sponsorship by ThoughtWorks or dependent EAD.
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you? That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (click "contact me about recruitment opportunities" to hear about jobs in the future).
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran status, family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.