At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performs. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Designer to join our growing team of human-centered designers and developers at Kalderos. The Kalderos team is charged with disrupting some of the most complicated systems within healthcare while providing solutions and experiences that are simple, elegant, and delightful.
As a Senior Brand Designer, you will be a key contributor in defining Kalderos’ visual identity system and institutional storytelling. You will bring definition and consistency to the Kalderos brand and scale design excellence across our company. You will work with interdisciplinary teams of researchers, designers, developers, and commercialization specialists to solve existing problems and explore and define entirely new opportunities for Kalderos.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in concepting and building of exceptional brand identity systems
- Delivery of compelling solutions through typography, design, illustration, and photography
- Experience in communication of brand guidelines and adherence to standards across print, web and all other company applications
- Experience collaborating with writers, user experience designers, and creative technologists to develop concepts
- The ability to balance aesthetics and usability of designs
- The ability to be hands-on, collaborative, self-motivated, curious, and humble in your daily tasks
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong process and compelling solutions
Set yourself apart:
- Experience working on large-scale digital projects (websites, apps)
- Examples of using visual communication in the service of advancing strategic business initiatives
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Email Automation tools and After Effects
- Experience in the creation and application of design systems
- Entrepreneurial experience in a small business or startup
- Minimum of 5 years’ design experience, preferably in a branding agency or design studio
- Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design or similar design-related experience
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision
- Skills in areas of user research and analysis, user journeys, ideation, sketching, prototyping, and concept validation