Sr. Designer - Temporary
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and customer experiences with Ratings and Reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and Reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
In your role as Temporary Senior Designer you will be responsible for delivering our visual brand identity across all touchpoints and for raising the design standards at PowerReviews overall. You are comfortable designing within and expanding the overall brand style. You are passionate about every aspect of visual communication—from web to print, email to video, and yes, even banner ads, you know how to translate our visual identity effectively for any medium. You embrace the opportunity to exercise skills in new mediums such as video and motion graphics. You’re an outgoing, self-motivated designer with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You can work with other designers, marketers, and sales folks to meet the demands of a growing business. Finally, you are empathetic to our customers and their needs.
The Temporary Sr. Designer should expect to work up to 24 hours a week (3 days a week) onsite at our HQ.
- Work with the Design and Marketing Teams to conceptualize and create beautiful and compelling brand experiences.
- Manage a wide range of design projects from start to completion. This includes website, paid landing pages, emails, display ads, one-pagers, and more.
- Collaborate with team members from around the company to deliver memorable customer events.
- Work directly with clients on their creative needs.
- Immerse yourself in the PowerReviews business to understand what value we bring and how best to communicate that visually.
- Contribute to the overall PowerReviews design system including type, color, data visualization, video, and illustration styles.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 5+ years experience designing within an agency or an in-house design team
- Expert knowledge of the standard design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Sketch
- Experience working Wordpress-based websites (or a similar CMS)
- Experience working in marketing automation tools like Marketo
- Experience in video editing tools
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus
- Experience in the SaaS space is an equally huge plus
- 4-year degree in design or a related field preferred
About Our Team
The Design Team at PowerReviews is small, but one with a great amount of influence and responsibility. We are researchers, architects, designers, and feedback gatherers. We are the bearers of quality. We build trust with our teams and customers by delivering consistently, by communicating frequently, and collaborating at every step.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.