Sr. Graphic Designer at Litera
Our Story: Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Opportunity: The Senior Graphic Designer will create and iterate on compelling, modern designs that span across all areas of the company and elevate the Litera brand. In this role, you will be critical in bringing big ideas from concept through completion, executing creative direction to deliver world-class content that exceed expectations. Under the direction of the Creative Lead, you will own multiple phases of creative development and must be able manage priorities independently, communicate openly, and work collaboratively. Your passion for visual design - as well as the latest trends in digital design and technology - are reflected in your work.
A Day in the Life:
- Design captivating content for a wide range of creative projects, including website, email, social media, presentations, sales collateral, iconography and more
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders across Marketing (Campaigns, Content, Product, Events, etc.) and other areas within the company, taking projects from the brief to implementation
- Focus on both conceptual design and hone in to get all the details right
- Ensure design consistency and quality across multiple channels
- Commit to continuous self-education by monitoring trends and engaging in the community and industry
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete our new hire orientation and team onboarding process.
- Meet your team and learn the nuts and bolts of our business, and where we're going.
- Familiarize yourself with Litera's brand identity guidelines, technology, and processes.
- Show your design chops by delivering multiple highly visible assets.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Continue to deliver high grade designs from concept to completion.
- Weigh in on resourcing to help align design skills to business needs.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our products and market.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Influence on our creative strategy as you learn more about our customers and industry.
- Introduce new processes and help refine existing ones to improve the delivery of our designs
- Stay up to date with best practices through self-learning, attending events, and applying your knowledge to make your work and our company better.
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Mastery of modern design principles and elements including typography, iconography, color, photography selection and manipulation, and more
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills
- A robust portfolio that shows your versatility
- Ability to balance creativity with efficiency to meet the needs and outcomes of our evolving company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great organization and time-management skills
- Email design experience is a plus
- B2B experience preferred
What Sets us Apart?
- Work with a team that has a proven track record.
- Our company growth will challenge and encourage you to broaden your skills.
- A focus on personal and professional growth.
- Generous allocation of paid time off.
- Many opportunities for rewards and recognition!