This role works collaboratively with end users, product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders throughout the software discovery, ideation, and development process by deeply empathizing with users and translating their needs into intuitive, functional, and humane software interfaces. The role serves as an advocate for users to ensure a positive experience and is responsible for conducting user research and designing a user experience - interactions, tasks, navigation, and flow - that is usable and productive. Tactically, this means conducting testing throughout the product development process (concept, validation, usability, etc.), wireframing, prototyping, contributing to our design system, and reinforcing the overall design principles of our applications. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving forward a design-led process, e.g. problem definition, ideation, conducting workshops, etc. in collaboration with our product managers and software engineering teams to deliver a delightful and highly functional experience for our users.
- Craft and lead collaborative workshops to elicit input and direction, guide the conversation, and actively engage participants, working visually in real-time to express concepts and facilitate discussion.
- Work closely with clients, users and team members to create comprehensive user journey with compelling and cohesive user interface designs, as well as unified deliverables that adeptly tell the design story relative to the target audience.
- Advocate for user empathy at Lumere - by deeply understanding users' needs, goals, and behaviors.
- Develop prototypes, wireframes, user journeys, personas, and other design deliverables with the goal of delighting with the best possible user experience.
- Provide design leadership and guidance to the cross-functional team
- Develop and document effective interaction design.
- Write software requirements and user stories.
- Conduct user research and usability testing.
- Create and maintain design standards.
- 5+ years UX/UI design experience, B2B SaaS product experience preferred
- Proficient in human-centered design thinking and methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile software environment and partnering closely with product managers and engineers
- Familiarity with frontend technologies and frameworks
- Experience building and/or maintaining design systems a plus
- Background in designing data-heavy applications and/or healthcare experience a plus
- Skilled with prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe xD
Estimated Salary range for this position: $90,825 - $127,050The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX's salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.Disclaimer
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, "GHX") provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. #LI-REMOTE