SR UX DESIGNER
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND ENGINEERING TEAM
At Centro, we’ve always been about making people’s lives better—from our employees to our clients. Today, we’re building a unified platform to execute every digital media advertising transaction, thus providing a new level of automation and intelligence in ad tech. This is an enormous task that will disrupt an industry and improve the lives of those who work within it.
To do this, we’re aggressively growing our team of engineers, product developers and designers. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. Of course, we are fascinated by the complexity of engineering problems at this scale—it’s what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work everyday) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people’s time so that they can dream bigger and make life better.
Come build something amazing with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro is looking for an enthusiastic and highly talented individual to join our team working on the Basis Platform. As a Senior UX Designer, the successful candidate will be steeped in the world of advertising technology, helping break new ground to build new capabilities in Basis Platform. The role will have a direct impact on growing the business by helping to execute on our product roadmap.
- Plan and conduct user research (shadowing, interviews, etc) to understand users’ tasks, workflows, and needs
- Translate product requirements, user research, and cross-functional decisions into conceptual diagrams, user flows, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
- Work with UX Researcher to plan and analyze usability tests
- Present research findings and designs to various teams including product, design, engineering, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with UI designers to create user-centered designs
- Actively participate in design critiques, stakeholder reviews, and internal product demos
- Mentor junior UX designers on design process, techniques, and solutions
- Work with product managers to understand business needs and product requirements
- Collaborate with product managers, other designers, engineers, and QA in an Agile environment to identify potential solutions and constraints to design and implement product features
- Build and maintain strong knowledge of the advertising technology industry
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- 5+ years experience in UX / product design
- Portfolio demonstrating your ability to understand and solve complex problems for enterprise level products
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles and techniques
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills. A great storyteller and presenter.
- Collaborative, self-motivated, curious, and humble
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.