Technical Specialist at Intuiface
Intuiface is the world’s premier platform for creating, deploying, measuring and managing deeply interactive digital experiences without writing code. We’re reinventing digital engagement for physical spaces, connecting people to place using interactive options such as multi-touch, RFID/NFC, sensors, Web APIs, Internet of Things, and data-driven interactive experiences on digital signage, kiosks and display walls.
More than 1,600 customers in 70+ countries use Intuiface, including large international corporations like BMW, Capgemini, Ikea, Microsoft, SAP and IBM; retailers like J. Crew and Yves Rocher; plus digital agencies or system integrators like Accenture, Diversified and Toshiba.
Intuiface is looking for a Technical Specialist to join our team in Chicago. You’ll interact with customers and partners on a variety of technical and creative activities that require managing priorities and deadlines, including:
- Mentoring customers. Understand their design and business objectives and guide them to make the most effective use of the Intuiface platform.
- Integration assistance. Develop custom extensions to Intuiface that integrate external data, IoT and cloud services.
You’re a kind of swiss army knife - part designer / part developer, left brained and right brained, able to think logically and bring creativity to the task at hand. You’re an effective communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and varied work environment.
- Excellent analytical skills / problem solver
- Experience with graphic / UI / UX design (Proficiency in Adobe tools is a plus)
- Willingness to share experience and knowledge to empower people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Experience in customer service / support and Fluent Spanish speaker are a plus)
- An active learner who loves finding ways to improve your skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and great benefits
- A true startup experience in a fast growing and international environment
- Being part of a team where every voice is important
- Happy to reinvent ourselves as often as needed
- Low bureaucracy, transparency, simplicity and limited hierarchy
- Participating in the team's growth
- Working with smart people, hungry to make customers happy
- Casual work environment in a convenient Loop location
Apply at www.intuiface.com/jobs
Intuiface is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.