At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Cisco Meraki is seeking a creative and experienced manager to lead the teams responsible for learning development and design for our training and enablement programs.What You Will Do
The Meraki Product Enablement team is responsible for creating extraordinary learning experiences for Cisco, partner, and customer audiences globally. We do this by developing, delivering, and enabling scalable programs and solutions that make Cisco Meraki technologies more accessible to everyone.
In this role, you will lead all aspects of the development and design of Cisco Meraki training programs and solutions, support the development of processes and content, and lead and grow a team of Instructional Designers, Project Managers, and other training development roles who are responsible for the building of curriculum, content strategy, tool and process development, and cross-functional project management.Who You Are
The ideal candidate is an experienced and passionate learning professional with a strong background in training program development, project management, and leadership. They should possess strong interpersonal skills, the ability to effectively lead complex projects, a strong foundation for developing compelling training content and curriculum, and excitement about leading a dynamic and growing team at the forefront of cloud networking.Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of instructional designers and content developers focused on new course and program development
- Oversee project managers and developers leading cross-functional projects in support of the training and enablement programs and experiences developed by Product Enablement
- Refine and improve Cisco Meraki’s curriculum design and development frameworks and processes
- Oversee and handle the content budget and related curriculum success metrics for new programs
- Ensure successful program development from validation to design to launch, focusing on audience and organizational needs
- Assign projects and tasks based on team members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Assist with comprehensive project plans, budgets, priorities, and success metrics
- Perform needs analysis with stakeholders across Product Enablement and Meraki to determine development, project management, content, and training course needs
- Support the career development of the teams within Training Design and provide opportunities for continued skill set growth
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with program management, learning & development, instructional design and e-learning
- Strong project leadership skills – design, fine-tune, and make recommendations to existing and new solutions
- Shown ability to partner and collaborate with others at all levels within the organization, including senior leaders, managers, employees, and external resources
- Solid understanding with in-depth experience in talent management, performance management, team engagement, and leadership development
- Demonstrated experience in designing and creating learning and educational experiences end-to-end from ideation to completion to establishing and analyzing success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in project management, instructional design, and/or content strategy role highly desired
- Previous leadership experience of a globally distributed and functionally diverse team highly desired
- Strong communication skills
- Travel requirements: 10-20%
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.