What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 18M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that will completely transform how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch’s Product Design team is looking for a UI Designer with extensive mobile experience to join our team. This role will create and refine the visual design components within our design system and be highly collaborative with our Product Designers and Illustrator to create meaningful, fun, curated experiences in our app.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Design System Architect to craft high fidelity components for use within our design system
- Collaborate with Product Designers to conceptualize UIs and prototype functionality
- Be detail oriented when constructing components
- Lean on well-honed design instincts to craft meaningful, valuable experiences for our users
- Help stakeholders visualize systems and new features
- Understand limitations and augmentations needed for accessibility
- Strive for consistency
- Test visual concepts
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years experience in a visual design/UI role
- Strong skill set in Figma
- Mobile app experience
- Demonstrated experience contributing to a design system
- Excellent visual design, problem solving skills
- Empathize with users
- Up to date with latest UX/UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience with Agile methodology and data-informed product development
- Passionate for typography, color, hierarchy and branding
- Understand ADA compliance and be able to apply best practices within design
- Familiarity with atomic design principles
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Willing to ask questions and seek answers
- Commitment to high quality, detail oriented work
- Values and responds well to feedback
- Good communication skills
- Motivated, curious and creative
- Able to prioritize multiple projects from start to finish
- Self-starter, resourceful and persistent in execution
- Respect and strive for diversity, inclusion and equity both at work and in your designs
Bonus points if you. . .
- Experience working in a tech/startup
- Prior agency experience
At Fetch Rewards, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options: Fetch wants you to be on the rocketship with us! Options will give you the opportunity to share the excitement of the company growth and have your own stake in its success.
- 401k Match: We match 100% of the first 3% of your 401K contribution.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive PPO and HDHP plans (Dental | Vision | Life Insurance) in addition to pet insurance, fully covered for the first pet.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides up to $10,000 per year in education reimbursement support for any job-related courses/programs/certifications. You will also have access to Udemy, an online course provider with thousands of topics to discover.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. Current groups include Amplify BiPoC, Amplify Women, Amplify LBGTQ+, Amplify Family, and Amplify Military.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our unlimited PTO policy, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our End-of-Year break.
- Robust Leave Policies: Whether it’s for you or a loved one, Fetch offers generous leave time for various health and personal needs that take you away from work. Our parental leave policy provides 18 weeks of paid time off for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary, and flexible work schedules upon returning to work.
- Wellness Program: Utilize these tools and resources to bring your best self to work each day.
- Wellness coach on staff to help you create goals, provide accountability and support you on your wellness journey
- Nutrition counseling through Charge Nutrition
- Gympass membership to access in-person gyms, virtual workout classes, meditation apps, and much more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides no cost, confidential resources and services to help navigate life's many changes and challenges.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Birmingham, or Chicago 1-2 times per week. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.
- Social Impact Efforts: Take part in volunteer events or donate to your favorite organizations through BrightFunds.