Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a user interface designer, you will join a user experience team who is responsible for creating a first-class experience for our customers. You will collaborate with user experience designers, product managers, and developers to turn use cases into intuitive and easy-to-use solutions. As part of a small design team, the design decisions you make will greatly influence the product for all our customers. With only a short ramp-up period, you will begin designing and delivering value to our customers almost immediately.
- Create and deliver high-fidelity mockups and prototypes to development and product management
- Convert wireframes and business cases provided by UX designers into high-fidelity mockups
- Have a keen eye for product aesthetics and a good visual design
- Be an advocate for good design ad design principles across the organization
- Conduct comprehensive audits of the entire product for design opportunities
- Communicate your ideas clearly across all levels of the organization
- Own and manage our product’s standard icon set, including creation of new icons
- Work directly with our customers in end user research and usability testing
- Lead UI reviews to ensure consistency across multiple teams
- Compile and maintain a style guide including a component library
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s Degree, design degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in creating intuitive and appealing web applications
- Knowledge of UI / UX best practices
- Experience with UI design and prototyping tools, experience with Sketch is preferred
- Professional background with HTML and CSS
- Experience with end user communication (gathering user feedback, performing surveys, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary