UI Interaction Designer at Epsilon
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
As an UI Interaction Designer you will directly contribute to the evolution and strategy of our component design system (https://core-ui.conversantmedia.com). You will collaborate with our team of seasoned UX designers and UX engineers to conceptualize and implement beautiful designs for our PeopleCloud marketing product solutions (https://us.epsilon.com/epsilon-peoplecloud-overview).
The ideal candidate is able to collaborate with an experienced team, create effective designs utilizing our component library, and is agile in delivering design assets in a constantly adaptable product environment.
· Manage and contribute to the Sketch master file
· Collaborate with UX to create custom, polished UI mockups for product team approvals
· Build interactive prototypes to communicate and test effective UI designs
· Design new and update component UI for the design system
· Pitch design work to the design system team
· Create new iconography and data visualization assets
· Continue to evolve the identity and visual experience of the documentation site
· Portfolio of high quality, polished UI deliverables (websites, mobile Apps, product software, etc.) that demonstrates user interactivity
· Passionate about creating beautiful interfaces that effectively engage users and push our product identity forward
· Experienced in Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, InVision, Zeplin, or similar design software
· Strong understanding of CSS/HTML
· Motion and micro-interaction design
· Able to effectively communicate with UX Developers
· 2-4 years as a practicing UI professional
· Strong understanding of component design, responsive web layouts and software design
· Previously worked within a design systems team
· Working design knowledge of universal UX and accessibility principles
· JIRA and Abstract experience
· Data Viz and D3 experience
· Some agency experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.