ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms. Our Chicago office is in the heart of the financial district in the Loop, and is made up by our Leadership, IT, Analytics, and R&D teams.
We are seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our rapidly growing global workforce based in Chicago. A successful candidate will combine an accurate understanding of the company’s vision with User-Centered Design practices to improve all projects, platforms, and services. This person should have a flexible and adaptable working mindset to operate well in a fast-paced, growing environment. An important function of this role will be overseeing company website design and managing all projects related to ThinkMarkets’ website optimization.
- Create and review all design assets across touch points and devices
- Review current user activity to attract and optimize new business
- Prepare prototypes for innovative new website applications and features
- Maintain highest standard of brand and style guides
- Work with multiple stakeholders to gain an understanding of the company vision and utilize it to execute compelling marketing material and brand recognition
- Collaborate with the design, content, product development, and marketing teams to ensure company-wide cohesion
- Analyze analytics and qualitative data from user research
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in fine/Graphic Arts or Design or related field
- 1-2 years of demonstrated UX/UI experience
- A portfolio demonstrating the following: samples of desktop, proving experience of linking user needs with business goals
- Comfortable wireframing, designing, and articulating websites from scratch
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Previous Financial Services experience is a plus