BigTime Software is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our Product team, based in our downtown Chicago office. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the user, visual design, and interaction design. This person will create and maintain designs for our web application and as well as our blog.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
What you’d be doing:
- Design both low fidelity and high fidelity mockups for use in product.
- Ensure design consistency through product.
- Work closely with the developers to support any graphic/design needs.
- Produce required UX artifacts when needed (user flows, journey maps, UI designs, prototypes, etc).
- Ensure alignment of business goals with a superior end-user experience.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and potential future product enhancements.
- Stay up to date with new UX trends, mobile/web technologies, design tools.
We want someone who has:
- 2-5 years experience in a UI/UX Design role
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills
- Quality portfolio of UX work
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Passionate about users, world-class design, and high-quality work
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly catered lunch and all company meeting
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.