User Experience Designer at iManage
***Please note: Through the end of 2020, all jobs are remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Downtown Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.**
Join an award-winning global UX team at iManage to make an impact in product design for a suite of enterprise software solutions across multiple domains (security, AI/ML, productivity) built for web, mobile, and desktop consumption.
Our web-based & desktop applications help companies manage content access, segregation and ethical walls at scale as well as physical and electronic records management.
Being a User Experience Designer at iManage means…
- Having a tangible influence on UX for Security, Risk & Governance suite of products
- Working directly with customers/users to see the impact of your work and to uncover user needs and frustrations
- Proposing solutions to eliminate users’ pain points and help accomplish their tasks in the most efficient manner
- Collaborating with Product Management to establish success metrics for the UX work
- Producing high fidelity product designs & specifications for product and engineering teams
- Ensuring integrity of design as product features move from concept to release
iM Qualified Because I have…
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in web/interactive with at least 1 year of experience in mobile/enterprise apps
- Expert in Figma/Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Successful track record of leading a UX projects for at least 2 years
- Strong understanding of current mobile & web technologies
- Positive attitude, collaborative, passion for excellence
- Managing product design system
- Presenting & defending design concepts to stakeholders
- UI design including icons & motion graphics
- User testing/research
- UX Design (Wire framing, user flows, user personas, clickable prototypes)
- Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Agile development process
iM Responsible For…
- Understanding core user needs through research and translate them into product workflows & features
- Defining strong product direction and communicate it to the dev team
- Maintaining strong collaboration with product management & solution architects, dev teams
- Producing required UX artifacts when needed (user flows, journey maps, UI designs, prototypes, etc)
- Ensuring alignment of business goals with a superior end-user experience
- Exhibiting immaculate attention to detail, ensuring quality of design as product moves from concept to release
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and potential future product enhancements
- Engaging in a continuous professional development
- Providing inputs for the direction & analysis of user testing
- Staying up to date with new UX trends, mobile/web technologies, design tools
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/