User Experience Designer at Kin + Carta
At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Being B Corp certified
- Our honor as a “Best Large Firm to Work For” by Consulting Magazine
Please note that this opportunity is only for people currently living in Argentina. If you do not live in Argentina, return to all jobs and use the filtering options to find opportunities in your country.
Kin + Carta is seeking a User Experience Designer to help us design amazing experiences from our Office for our Fortune 500 clients and their customers. If you’re passionate about emerging tech and have a deep understanding of human-centered design and interaction design read on!
At Kin + Carta, we provide great design through a few key principles. We Instill Confidence for a more confident user, we Reduce Complexity to make experiences feel easy, and we Provoke Delight because we don’t just design for usability, we aim to create experiences that people love.
As a User Experience Designer at Kin + Carta, you’ll be in charge of for leveraging UX research insights, communicating your ideas visually, designing concepts for interactions, understanding and organizing complexities, promoting modern interaction design patterns and best practices, and working with cross-functional teams to build and test your digital experiences.
As a reliable advisor to our clients on their digital experiences, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on their understanding and implementation of design practices. While partnering with our other experts in design, research, software engineering, quality assurance, technical architecture, and product strategy, you’ll learn something new daily, and we hope to learn from you, too!
- Producing wireframes and prototypes for mobile apps and websites.
- User interface and graphic design for mobile apps and websites.
- Business as usual application updates and support.
- You’ll have a chance to create designs for our innovative mobile application product suite.
- Your work at Kin + Carta matters. The design work you do here will have a direct impact for our clients and will be seen and used by thousands of people everyday.
- Taking a client’s vision from conception to completion and delivery and being a trusted advisor to them on the digital experience they will provide end users.
- You will work with some of the brightest, most talented UX’ers around - you’ll learn something new daily, and we would like to learn from you.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Proven ability to create user-centered design based on your knowledge of HCI fundamentals
- Knowledge of platform's guidelines: iOS and Android.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Proto.io and Adobe products. (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator).
- You are excited and passionate about new and well-designed mobile apps and technologies.
- You’re able to manage your own time, whether working on a team in a collaborative environment or working independently.
- Working closely with a development team is something you have done and enjoy.
- You are a designer who always puts the client first. You’re passionate about solving difficult, user experience problems in the simplest, most elegant way.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- You are able to effectively articulate user experience issues and concerns and overall design principles to team members and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Art/Design or related field.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.