User Experience Designer
We are looking for a User Experience Designer who has a passion for creative problem solving. This is an ideal role for an organized and detail-oriented self starter who advocates for user-centered, data-driven design. The best candidate for this role is a naturally engaging storyteller who enjoys collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams and balancing user and business needs to deliver award-winning solutions for our client partners.
- Contribute to UX deliverables including sitemaps, wireframes, experience strategy documentation, prototypes, process flows, etc.
- Participate in discovery activities such as design workshops, stakeholder interviews, accessibility audits, expert reviews, and competitive reviews
- Assist in user research activities such as user testing, persona development, and user journeys
- Collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams to create innovative, best-in-class, customer-centric solutions
- Stay informed of UX best practices, trends, tools, and participate in the local UX community
- Contribute to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth into the next generation of user experience designers
- BS/BA in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Strong background in human factors, information architecture, and user-centered design methodology
- Ability to create wireframes, sitemaps, navigation flows, user journeys, process flows, interaction design, and specs
- Understanding of responsive design, accessibility issues, and Agile methodology
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously Consulting/Agency experience is a plus
- Familiarity with design and presentation software, specifically: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and project team membersExcellent listener with a passion for user experience
Read Full Job Description