UX Designer at Higi
We are looking for a talented User Experience (UX) Designer to join the the Consumer Engagement team. This role will report to Design Lead and work closely with other members of the Higi team, UI designer, product managers, developers and QA engineers and will be responsible for helping to deliver Higi’s consumer experience across station, mobile and web.
Higi is located in Chicago and position will initially start remote and move to onsite.
If you’re passionate about healthcare and improving people’s health and wellbeing, as well as determined, enthusiastic, collaborative, and results-driven, then we want you to apply today!
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and act as an advocate for our users.
- Work with Design Lead to generate original ideas to shape, promote, and drive the evolution of Higi’s consumer experience by using industry best practice.
- Distill complex problems into user journeys, concepts, wireframes and prototypes that lead to simple, intuitive and exceptional user experiences.
- Knowledgeable in both generative and evaluative UX research with the ability validate your designs through a/b testing, usability testing and concept testing. Experience with remote testing tools a plus.
- Understand consumer expectations, business requirements, project parameters and the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Provide design direction and ability to give thoughtful, detailed and actionable design feedback. Participate in cross discliplinary design reviews and feedback sessions.
- Work across Consumer Engagement and Product Management to shape and define product requirements with a user centered lens.
- Foster positive team interactions amongst all departments (e.g., Sales, B2B Marketing, Product Management); maintain a positive attitude, self-direct and self-motivate, generate fresh ideas
We’re excited about you because …
- 2-5 years working in User Experience design (healthcare experience preferred).
- Are passionate about validating design decisions with design research.
- Designing and championing experiences for all audiences (inclusive of digital accessibity standards)
- You are highly motivated and self-starter / self-directed with a strong sense of purpose and urgency. Willing and able to make decisions with less than perfect information, ability to think bigger and push norms!
- A deep passion for healthcare and for helping to make it easier for people to be their healthiest
We provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits pacakage that includes the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time off
- Paid Gym Membership
This is a full-time position that requires a presence in Chicago and only for US citizens or Permanent Residents. CONTRACTORS, TELECOMMUTERS, PART-TIME APPLICANTS AND RECRUITERS PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POSTING.