higi is a population health enablement company that empowers consumers to measure, track, and act on their health numbers – blood pressure, pulse, weight, BMI, body composition, hydration -- through easily accessed higi self-screening health stations currently found at over 11,000 retail locations.
Healthcare organizations connect to their consumers through higi to activate them in their health and to help them monitor their health data. In turn, healthcare organizations use higi to identify and act on areas of risk, close care gaps, and improve chronic condition management.
By empowering consumer self-management and more effectively connecting consumers to their trusted providers, higi makes it easier for people to be their healthiest while enabling better care at lower cost.
Learn more at https://higi.com
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement?
Accepting applications for Higsters!
higi SH is looking for talented UX Designer to join the team and make it easier for people to live their healthiest. A talented UX designer with 2-4 years of experience to work across our three platforms: kiosk, web, and mobile. This position will report to the director of design, and alongside our design team, product managers, developers and QA engineers to create interfaces that correspond with our style guide and resonate with our users. We’ll rely on you to provide input during the design process and play a part in continuously refining our approach to human-centered design and product development.
- Must be highly collaborative and eager to work with scrum team members, including product managers, developers and QA engineers in an iterative, Agile environment, building solutions from discovery to delivery.
- Must enjoy using modern ideation tools in groups settings, including whiteboarding, sketch sessions and Google Design Sprints to inform design concepts.
- Must be comfortable exploring multiple design concepts and proposing different variations with the goal of prototyping quickly to gain team, stakeholder and user feedback.
- 2 to 4 years of professional UX design experience for web AND mobile applications; kiosk a plus.
- A proven track record of UX design at a product company in an Agile environment; tech startup experience a plus.
- Working with the product, dev and QA teams during grooming and other Agile ceremonies to develop user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Experience with Axure for flows, wireframes, interaction notes, and prototyping.
- Experience with modern design patterns, style guides, standard mobile paradigms, and responsive web design.
- Experience and enthusiasm for Agile and Scrum development methods
- Creating user-centered designs through consideration of market research, product requirements, customer feedback, user feedback, and usability study findings
- Thrive in an Agile work environment, including the ability to embrace iterative product development while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall design experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 – 4 years in visual interface design roles
- Proficiency and comfort with UXD software, Axure a plus
- Familiarity with visual design tools, Figma and Zeplin a plus
- Familiarity with documentation in Confluence and ticket management in Jira
- Experience in and passion for healthcare a plus
Design and Portfolio
- A portfolio of elegant and compelling UX work that demonstrates a balance between convention and affordance with novel approaches.
- To be considered, your application must include a pdf attachment or link to your portfolio
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability/life insurance)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Gym Membership
- Office Happy Hours, Pool Table, Ping Pong, Foosball, Shuffle Board