Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
Do you love helping customers unearth insight from their data? Are you excited to work with technologies like Alexa or data science techniques? Are you passionate about learning about your customers so you can be a strong advocate for them? Do you love applying your knowledge of customers to craft design that encourage their continued engagement with the product?
The UX designer, reporting to the Vice President of Product Management, will be critical in helping shape and execute the product strategy for our full product suite. You will work with cross functional groups including product managers, engineering team members, sales team members and account management team members toward creating exceptional experiences for our customers.
You will be successful in this role if you have the following qualities:
- High Emotional Intelligence - You ask pertinent questions and actively listen to a person to understand both who they are and what problems they face. You show kindness to others and serve as a problem solver.
- User Advocate - You make the user stand out to their boss, colleagues and clients by ensuring they are forefront in the design. You transfer your compassion and passion for making users shine to your colleagues.
- User Researcher - You’re a guide in capturing accurate in-depth information about our customers and how they interact with existing products and new product designs. You test early and often using tools such as paper prototypes and clickable prototypes for usability testing. You collaborate with product managers, engineers and customers to understand how the designs work in practice.
- Designer - You apply your understanding of the user to inform the design and solution. You craft data visualizations that enable the right data to speak to the user. You find ways to turn complicated systems and workflows into simplified and elegant experiences. You ensure the flow is intuitive for the user and enables them to accomplish their goals with ease by applying iterative design to prototypes before finalizing. You effectively leverage Sketch, Axure, Invision, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop to bring the design to life by creating click-through prototypes and high-fidelity comps.
- Knowledge about Technology Development - You know how technology works and how the web works. You value interactive and incremental product development within a continuous build environment. You expertly apply information architecture throughout your design. You embrace MVPs as a way to get products in the hands of our customers quickly.
This is the perfect role for someone who loves technology and engaging with people. It’s a great role in which to build your personal and professional portfolio while simultaneously helping our customers, partners, and decision makers be more impactful at their jobs. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.