We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our design team, leading our efforts to build out design systems for our web-based applications. Do you have experience working with the latest processes in design-thinking and building upon them? Do you love finding ways to simplify the user experience? At Numerator, you'll have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional team with members of Product, Operations, and Engineering to bring consistency, clarity, and ease-of-use to our users' experience.
- Design, prototype, and develop easy-to-use solutions for web apps.
- Identify user needs via interviews, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas, and refine designs with the use of data and user feedback.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications.
- Iterate in conjunction with our developers to build great user experiences.
- Collaborate with others to maintain design consistency across our platforms.
- Advocate best UI practices across the organization (product, engineering, marketing, etc.).
- Expert at UI-design and building products for desktop and mobile experiences.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- At ease working in cross-functional teams and influencing others.
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment.
- Skilled with Sketch (or Photoshop) and other design tools such as Invision or Keynote.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.