UX Designer at bswift
bswift, an Aetna/CVS Health portfolio company, is a Chicago-based technology company that provides industry-leading benefits administration for employers and exchanges nationwide. We are currently looking for a UX Researcher to join our team in our Chicago, IL location.
- Create and collaborate with the Human-Centered Design and Development team.
- Work alongside other designers, developers, and product managers.
- Ensure the user is always at the forefront of the design process, at the foundational project, product and human centered level.
·3-5 years of expert knowledge of human-centered interface design processes, methodology and UI best practices.
· Demonstrted skills creating process flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables.
· Ability to take on complex problems and arrive at simple solutions, matched with the communication skills to talk through and present solutions with both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Experience conducting or managing usability tests to validate design.
· Demonstrated understanding of designing across platforms/devices.
· Ability to lead the design of large, complex systems of interactions.
· Experience building prototypes in Axure or InVision.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Design, User Experience, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent work experience