UX Lead at Intelligent Medical Objects
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:48 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 500,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
The UX Lead is accountable for the strategy, research, and design of IMO digital service and product transformation efforts across channels and services. This role will drive strategic product changes through end-user insights, market understanding, and product innovation. This position reports directly into the UX Manager.
- Take ownership of the UX lifecycle across multiple products to drive a cohesive strategy
- Partner and engage successfully with cross-practice leadership (product, development, terminology, marketing, etc.) to build new products and feature enhancements for the healthcare market.
- Facilitate design workshops and leading ideation sessions for new product development.
- Conduct discovery and usability research to surface current pain points and refine design concepts.
- Integrate user research, UX best practices, and analytics to validate project assumptions and develop the best customer experience.
- Develop customer journey maps and personas to provide cross functional teams with insights into end user needs.
- Determine the information architecture and interaction design of a product through wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Lead design critiques and present design solutions to cross-functional leadership.
- Estimate and plan upcoming UX work to support the timely delivery.
- Minimum 8 years in the user experience or related fields
- Proven ability to manage challenging situations and meet tight deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of human-computer interaction for multiple platforms and devices
- Experience negotiating design trade offs with product managers and development teams
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide solutions for conception, design, and production.
- Well versed in a variety of user research techniques including user interviews/surveys, concept testing, task/scenario testing, and moderated/unmoderated testing
- Extensive knowledge of UX ops, UX standards, and rapid-prototyping
- In-depth knowledge of user experience principles, and user-centered design practices
- Experience conducting multi-platform user research and leading design thinking sessions
- In-depth communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Managing UX design through an agile process is preferred
- B2B healthcare and EHR experience is a nice-to-have
- Experience with the following or comparable UX tools: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, LucidChart, Mural, Usertesting.com, Tableau
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Read Full Job Description