UX Research and Design Contractor - (Hoodoo Digital) at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We have recently joined forces with Hoodoo Digital, a Platinum-level Adobe solution partner that has deep expertise creating innovative customer experiences for leading companies across multiple industries. The acquisition expands Rightpoint's capabilities to help clients to manage their content, commerce, and marketing operations across the enterprise, driving smarter insights and more strategic impact. Rightpoint designs and engineers end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!Job Description
Hoodoo Digital, a unique digital and development consultancy based in Salt Lake City, UT is seeking a talented senior-level UX researcher to join our fully remote team on a temporary contract. You should be energized and ready to delve into a new and challenging project. You will be able to solve challenges with solid ideas that meet modern functional methodologies.
You will be a strategic player and need to articulate your well-thought-out strategies to others clearly.
You will work directly with Hoodoo Digital's clients, project managers, business analysts, and engineering teams.
Hoodoo needs a UX Researcher to have these:
- 3+ years of UX Research/Design experience
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of user-centered design research methodologies and rapid ideation processes such as Lean XD, Design Sprints, and Agile methodologies
- Ability to track key UX metrics such as usability, behavioral analytics, and customer satisfaction
- Strong familiarity with a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods such as interviews, surveys, usability testing, task analysis, contextual inquires, heuristic analysis, journey mapping, ethnographic studies, & card sorting
- Ability to produce, evaluate and evolve user models (personas, scenarios, profiles)
- Effective communication as a writer, presenter, and facilitator, including the ability to conduct project executive summaries, retrospectives, and project follow-ups
- Ability to distill qualitative and quantitative feedback to discover recurring themes and promote data-driven design decisions
- A strong background designing wireframes and user interfaces
- Must show design empathy and continually solve problems through the eyes of the user
- Some experience and understanding of content strategy preferred
- Expertise using Figma preferred
Hoodoo has a distributed office model, so hiring self-motivated people who can stay on track on their own, with limited oversight, is a must. Despite our office being in Salt Lake City, we are open to candidates located in other areas and working remotely. Communication with our teams is handled through email, phone, and Slack. Must be flexible to work with organizations across multiple time zones.
As a contractor you will be responsible for your own State and Federal taxes, supplying your own equipment and office supplies, and aren't eligible for benefits including medical/dental/vision, PTO, 401K etc.EEO Statement
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.