iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Join an award-winning global UX team at iManage to impact direction for a suite of enterprise software solutions across multiple domains (security, AI/ML, productivity) built for the web, mobile, and desktop consumption. As a User Researcher, you will be working closely with our senior research staff and taking on responsibilities in planning and implementing user research activities, synthesizing qualitative/quantitative data, translating research insights into actionable design recommendations. This is a hands-on role and includes designing and documenting research plans, identifying key user personas, moderating user research sessions, and reporting findings to the project team and stakeholders.
- Work closely with UX, Product Management & Development teams to gain an understanding of iManage product portfolio
- Plan & conduct user research activities for multiple software products (web, mobile, desktop)
- Continuously refine key user personas for each product
- Define benchmarking metrics and track them over time
- Design & implement user testing (qualitative, quantitative, PURE)
- Review remote sessions and create usability reports
- Help identify future areas of research
- Work closely with UX designers, developers & product team to realize human-centered designs based on your understanding of HCI fundamentals
- Passionate about uncovering pain points and delights in a digital interface, as well as helping to solve difficult user experience problems based on your research
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers and product team across multiple products
- 1 - 3 years of experience in desktop, mobile or web application testing in both moderated and remote environments
- Ability to effectively articulate issues and concerns to team members and clients as well as work to strategize potential solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, troubleshoot & prioritize work
- Experience planning long-term user research strategy
- Proven ability conducting user research in a LEAN UX environment and Agile/Scrum development process.
- M.S. in Human Factors, Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, HCI or related field
- Proficient on usertesting.com