Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
Sertifi is looking for a passionate UX/UI Designer to conceptualize new features for our product and drive the user experience. As our team’s UX/UI Designer, you will have the opportunity to provide intuitive and meaningful direction for our products. You will be a customer advocate, while working behind the scenes as a problem solver to deliver on complex user requirements. This position will work on our product team in our downtown Chicago office.
- Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Visualize new features by working closely with our product team to understand the user requirements
- Analyze how and why the user interacts with the product to make informed design decisions
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and user personas to effectively communicate the feature to the development team and validate usability
- Problem solve to ensure consistency in the user experience and interfaces while juggling complex requirements
- Balance creativity with research and analysis to produce a logical design that satisfies the user while aligning with our product vision
- Translate designs into intuitive and engaging UIs
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience for web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Expert at creating wireframes, user personas, and storyboards to clearly articulate your ideas
- Exceptional visual design skills with the ability to understand how the design intertwines with the user experience
- Portfolio that demonstrates your eye for detail and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to understand user experience and relay information internal team members
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Passionate about technology, innovation, and constant improvement
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.