UX/UI-Social Ads Designer
4C is a global leader in data science and marketing technology with solutions for multi-screen marketing. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on the 4C Insights Affinity Graph™ to identify their most valuable audiences and improve effectiveness across channels. With $1.7+ billion in annualized media spend running through its SaaS platform, 4C offers self-service activation on Apple News, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, NBCUniversal, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social, and video. The company also provides paid, earned, and owned media analytics leveraging its Teletrax™ television monitoring network which detects over 400 million TV asset airings on an annual basis. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 16 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and the Philippines. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
4C is looking for a UX/UI designer with at least 3 years of experience working on web based UIs with strong focus of user experience and interaction design. This role requires a great eye for design and being well versed in best practices for usability and current web standards. Portfolio and work experience should demonstrate the ability to think through end-to-end user flows with focus on interaction and design.
- Quickly sketch, prototype, sketch and iterate on wireframes.
- Work closely with product managers to problem solve, develop wireframes, user flows and/or prototypes based on project requirements and user feedback
- Work closely with developers to translate designs and interactions into code.
- Work within existing and help to build our platform UI library to ensure visual and interaction consistency across multiple products.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in UI/UX design preferably designing for B2B products.
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve design challenges
- Proficiency in Sketch
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision; self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Experience conducting user tests
- Experience with, or creating, products that facilitate TV advertising/media buying.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.