Visual and Animation Designer at Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 & 2020's Best Password Manager is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
We’re looking for an experienced Visual and Animation Designer who will create amazing video and animation content for Keeper Security, the top-rated enterprise, business and consumer password management platform. You will collaboratively work with the design, marketing, engineering and product management team members under the direction of the Senior Product Designer. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and developing high quality, creative animated compositions and assets for Keeper’s online support portal and social media channels.
- You will be responsible for drafting storyboard concepts, layouts for all motion graphic projects and directly collaborate with stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for producing multimedia deliverables containing high quality video and audio tracks for all social media video projects
- Research and analyze best practices in design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Designing and creating storyboards concept, layout and design enticing motion graphics videos for various media platforms such as IG, IG Stories, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements (audio, video, colors, animation) to enhance motion graphics
- Maintain and follow best practices for version control, naming conventions and organization of graphic files
- Enhance and/or rework existing motion design assets to meet highest quality and best practices.
- At least 3 years of video and animation experience
- Bachelor's Degree Visual Effects and Motion Graphics or equivalent
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite; After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD and Premiere Pro and other tools such as Sketch
- Experienced crafting animations for web (Video, SVG and CSS)
- An online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and impeccable craft across a variety of projects.
- A strong work ethic, be able to take ownership, and to proof-check your own work with high accuracy.
- Must be team-oriented, coachable, open to input, fantatical about detail and persistent in your pursuit of excellence
- Creative thinker exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques. Have the ability to visualize and bring early-stage ideas to life.
- Working knowledge of sound mixing and color correction
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow and the latest production technology
- Solid understanding of video formats and compression techniques
- Knowledge of typography and appropriate use of brand colors, images and fonts, allowing for effective legibility and functionality
- Excellent in communicating his or her ideas in generating solutions to problems as well able to collaborate well with high stakeholders and design team members.
- Some knowledge/experience in 3D animation
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.