Visual Designer, Marketing Content at Matterport
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:14 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Matterport is a 3D immersive media SaaS company that makes it easy for anyone to quickly and inexpensively create a digital 3D model of any physical space. Our 3D immersive media platform is used across many industries to improve how people make decisions about properties. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital models of over 1.5 million properties so far!
Starting with residential real estate, where 8% of all homes sold in the US last year had a Matterport 3D tour, the company has changed how people experience physical spaces. Our product offering is selling exponentially in new markets like apartment and vacation rentals, hotels, event venues, insurance, retail environments, as well as architecture, engineering, and construction.
We have an end-to-end system for crafting, experiencing, and changing cloud-based immersive 3D models of real spaces. Our product suite improves the way people experience and visualize physical spaces making it incredibly fun and practical for users to move through real world spaces as if they were there.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
We are looking for an ambitious, confident, and hard-working individual to join our Marketing team. As our Visual Designer, you will work with the marketing team to build experiences that resonate with our users on our social media accounts, paid ads, emails and website/landing pages.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into cohesive, eye-catching digital campaigns that are clear, compelling, and effectively drive results based on our KPIs.
- Design a variety of marketing assets including live-action/animated videos, digital ads, landing page designs, site graphics, social media graphics, banners, static and rich banner ads, printed collateral, event graphics, and much more.
- You understand the value of design and brand within a business context to develop omni-channel digital experiences.
- Be able to multitask between various projects and meet deadlines. Be comfortable working across any content format - you’re at ease directing/designing an e-book, video, or website.
- Contribute to the evolution of the website design, customer experience, and brand story.
- Be an informed and vocal advocate of great design and drive adherence to brand guidelines.
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
- Minimum 3 years experience designing video content, professional emails, web page design, social media graphics, design layouts for case studies, white papers, eBooks etc.
- Expertise in photography, audio editing & video production. You’ve used Premiere Pro, After Effects or tools like them.
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are your constant companions.
- Experience working with front-end web developers, familiarity with tools like Sketch. You’re all about bringing responsive design to life.
- Familiarity with industry standard marketing metrics and KPIs used to measure successful campaigns and marketing tactics.
- Excellent grammar and rudimentary editing skills - you never let typos go unnoticed.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation systems is appreciated (no programming or system administration skills needed).
- CSS experience would be enthusiastically welcomed
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Read Full Job Description