Visual Designer at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Visual Designer
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, a platform that saves employees and their employers money by making tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—less confusing and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need an experienced Visual Designer to help us continue on our journey.
How you’ll help
The primary responsibility of the Visual Designer is to use your full range of design skills to build engaging user experiences. We are looking for someone who can incorporate strong messaging into engaging design to drive action. The ideal person will have experience building marketing collateral, video, web pages, social posts and more. You think holistically and advocate for your designs by putting them in the context of our business objectives. You’ll report to the Director of Communications and reside on the Marketing team, partnering with our Product Marketing and Communications teams to ensure all materials remain on brand and work in harmony with each other.
What you’ll do
- Develop a strong, forward-thinking vision for our B2B brand. You’ll be a key player in determining what the next era of Jellyvision’s visual design looks like.
- Expertly integrate brand standards into our marketing content, sales collateral, and social media efforts.
- Design visually appealing marketing assets: infographics, eBooks, blog posts, social media graphics, presentation decks, etc.
- Design email and landing page templates to be used for marketing automation.
- Create simple videos and motion graphics that announce product releases, tell customer stories and more.
- Curate and manage design assets such as fonts, images, illustrations, and color palettes.
- Establish streamlined operating procedures that optimize the design request and feedback process.
- Work with our cross-functional marketing team to design and test variations in order to optimize performance of our collateral, web pages, and more.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 3+ years of design experience.
- A strong working understanding of digital UX principles and visual craft.
- Experience with creating illustrations.
- Experience building responsive design experiences.
- Experience working with and iterating on design systems.
- Expert level skills in Figma or Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Video creation and editing experience.
- Experience with CSS + HTML is a plus.
- Capable of rapid iteration, feedback, and experimentation. Always seeks input and understanding. You lean towards multiple prototypes of your designs to seek early feedback.
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates experience creating innovative user-centered design solutions.
- Communicates Effectively
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Decision Quality
- Cultivates Innovation
- Manages Ambiguity
- Action Oriented
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!