Why does the role exist?
We’re growing the design team and need the right people working on the right problems.
Our mission at Ansarada is to Raise and protect the potential for millions of businesses. We do this by make life easier for people preparing for or involved in critical business transactions by building the software to help them prepare and get ready for any material event (in our Material Information Platform) and managing the flow of sensitive information between buyers and sellers (in our Data Rooms). Material events and deals are stressful and it’s fundamental that we present information in a manner that helps people feel calm, confident and in control.
Our brand and design language is key in communicating directly to customers; in the product, in marketing collateral, and internally to our staff. The visual representation of our brand demands a dedicated focus as we believe in crafting every aspect of the customer experience. This is a role for someone who can be the advocate for great visual design and ensure consistent implementation, with high quality assurance, across all areas of the company.
How you will create impact
We have high expectations of ourselves and are committed to our goals of becoming a globally recognised brand. This role reports to the Creative Director and will be responsible for designing all types of marketing collateral, documentation and visual assets required to market our product. We need someone who can work independently and innovatively on an existing visual language. The design team at Ansarada is responsible for design across the organisation so it's fundamental that you can work collaboratively and inclusively with all teams.
Who are you?
You are a smart creative who can help plan and work indepenently on a project. You are hands-on and take part in crafting the specific details that make the final product shine. You work collaboratively with an open mind and heart, and an honest belief that it is really important to support our Design, Sales and Marketing teams in their efforts to make life easier for our customers.
- Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of design throughout all phases of a project with guidance by Creative Director
- Support the marketing team by delivering digital and printed collateral
- Collaborate on interaction designs for product and marketing
- Produce internal collateral for various teams
- Work with creative concepts through to implementation of ads, marketing collateral, web content, presentations - essentially any project that needs visuals
- Craft graphic elements, assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems
- Partner with front-end developers and create HTML and CSS-friendly designs
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and customers
- Be a keeper of the brand look and feel and ensure all creative broadcast across all channels lives up to the highest quality of the company’s visual standards
- Embed the required tooling, technologies and work practices
- Prioritisation and delivery of projects to schedule
- Contribute to the overall creative process and communication strategy through brand voice, vocabulary, phrasing, and adherence to brand standards
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
What you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields of study for example, marketing, business, computer science
- At least 3-5 years experience in visual and graphic design
- Proven strategy development skills including go to market, demand generation & content creation
- Ability to wear many hats – you'll be a little bit interactive art director, UX designer, web designer, copywriter, and a lot visual communicator
- Passion for visually communicating concepts in the simplest and most concise forms
- Ability to interpret design briefs and client goals into concepts and create exceptional user experiences and collateral with a strong eye for aesthetics and design
- Strong skills with Adobe CC software tools for the purpose of creating print ready finished art, digital ads, web/mobile page layouts, web-optimised imagery
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Highest attention to detail – not one pixel left unturned.
Ansarada offers a dynamic, creative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and extraordinary leadership to help take your career to the next level!
Turning our goal of revolutionising an industry sector into reality needs a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people. We're committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
ansarada has ranked in the top 50 Best Places To Work for 6 of the last 7 years and again in 2017. Take a look at what ansarada looks like on the inside.
With the greatest respect, CV's will not be accepted from Recruitment Agents or Agencies for this role.