We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you want to create the future of retail through beautiful, intuitive and meaningful digital experiences at scale? At ShopRunner, we’re enhancing the way we deliver products to our customers and partners by putting the customer experience (CX) at the forefront of everything we do. We’re looking for a rockstar visual designer to take our products to the next level. As a visual designer you will support our core, consumer, and marketing teams in creating world class experiences. The work you do at ShopRunner will positively impact the lives of millions of consumers every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create effective and engaging experiences through visual, information design, and content integration with our cross-functional teams
- Create engaging animations to heighten our brand voice, reputation, and customer experience
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting to various stakeholders, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale
- Generate pixel-perfect solutions that reinforce our brand identity, clearly communicates our value propositions, while building affinity with current and prospective customers
- Translate business requirements into solutions that provide both emotional and functional values to consumers, users and partners
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, brand, engineering, and data science to create innovative designs
- Travel domestically < 10%
- 2+ years working in a consumer facing visual design capacity
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and how design plays a key role in their success
- Portfolio that displays a spectrum of innovative visual design solutions from concept to production
- Experience using animations and GIFs in a customer facing platform including marketing, advertising and email
- Advanced understanding of the elements of design, typography, layout, balance, spacing, and proportion
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skills in brand communication, content strategy, visual design, experience design, and a solid understanding of relationships between brands and consumers
- Understanding of how content translates to effective communication
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.