Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You'll Do
As a Visual Designer/Senior Visual Designer at Rightpoint you are responsible for translating ideas and concepts into useful and engaging solutions-mainly websites, intranets, mobile and responsive frameworks. You'll be working with other visual designers, user experience designers, front-end developers, content strategists all while under the direction of the lead (Creative Director, Associate Creative Director and/or Art Director). We are looking for people who are passionate about design and eager to collaborate with other individuals to solve problems. Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Create visual solutions
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other items to create innovative solutions that align with business and user needs
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Build and maintain rapport with team members
- Foster a collaborative environment
- Communicate and succinctly articulate concept rationales
- Work in partnership with multiple clients
- Strong design portfolio with 2+(Designer) or 5+ years (Senior Designer) design and interactive work experience
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs-Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and the capabilities of web browsers
- Knowledge and experience in working within a responsive framework
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Mature appreciation of the balance between creative and business opportunities
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- 2+ (Designer) 5+ years (Senior Designer) in a related field. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!,Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
- #23 on BuiltInChicago's 100 Best Places to Work list!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.