Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Affinitiv seeks a talented Visual/Web Designer to join our marketing team as we build a best-in-class team. We love to tackle tough challenges quickly and are looking for someone to hit the ground running on new design/creative projects tied specifically to our digital marketing efforts including our website, emails, and landing pages.
The ideal candidate will have a stunning portfolio of various work, with an emphasis on graphic and online design (including emails, landing pages, and websites), be a problem solver, and thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. He/She should also be an expert with WordPress and be able to share several excellent examples of high-quality and compelling website work.
- Play an integral role on Affinitiv’s marketing team by designing multi-media creative to help us drive both traffic and conversions and build our brand both online and offline
- Take concepts and turn them into stunning visuals as well as turn complicated business solutions into easy-to-understand visuals
- Maintain and support the company’s website including design, layout, and functionality
- Help create processes around multi-variant testing as we work to improve demand generation, including creating and testing of email templates and landing pages
- Support Affinitiv’s sales and business development teams by enabling them with amazing selling tools that will “cut through the clutter” to drive revenue
- Support Affinitiv’s People Operations Team related to companywide initiatives
- Help create processes around multi-variant testing regarding design/creative
- Review and analyze the data tied to our digital marketing efforts and leverage those takeaways in ongoing improvements to drive both revenue and the Affinitiv brand
- Ensure brand guideline standards are applied consistently throughout all materials
- Design multi-media creative to drive both traffic and improve conversion
- Work closely with our product marketing and content marketing leads to transform complicated business solutions into easy-to-understand visuals that customers can quickly and intuitively navigate to our web properties
- Create email marketing, presentation decks, and marketing collateral for both internal knowledge and sales enablement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Web Design, or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Expert-level understanding of WordPress
- Ability to write in a variety of computer languages, such as HTML or Java, CSS, HTML, PHP, and possess Java coding skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media/SEO
- 5+ years of experience in the design field
- Portfolio of design work required
- 3-5 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite required
- 3- 5 years of product marketing experience within a SaaS/technology company preferred
- Ability to take loose sketch ideas and develop sophisticated, polished designs
- Deep knowledge of typography and page layout
- Strong layout and design skills with experience with design for both print and digital media, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Passion for understanding how your creative designs directly impact behavior (i.e. drives traffic and conversions)
- Collaborative in nature and naturally fit into an extremely fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Consistent track record for delivering commitments on time, with minimal supervision
- Understanding of holistic thinking. Strong understanding of how transactional messages and brand messages work together in communications: strong examples of this way of thinking should be present in past work with data to back it up
- Icon design preferred
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.