Digital Marketing Manager
We are fast-paced, forward thinking and driven by data.
We are accelerating the used car industry.
We are looking for creative, talented, hard-working individuals to join us.
Buckle up. It's going to be a great ride.
Based in Chicago, DRIVIN is accelerating the used car industry by bringing data and technology together in a spectacular, first-of-its-kind fashion to help dealers acquire the right cars, at the right price, right now. We are committed to delivering data-driven solutions with a high-touch, personalized level of service to each of our clients. We are looking for people that will help us create a culture that is exciting, empowering, motivating and challenging. Are you interested in learning more?
At our core, we are an analytics company. The insights we gain from our analyses guide our strategic path forward as we grow revenue, enter new markets, and strengthen our customer relationships. The Data Science team proactively leads and collaborates to identify the most valuable problems to solve, constructs a Roadmap to delivery, and executes our plan. All of the outputs of the Data Science team models will feed into the Product portfolio at DRIVIN, aiding tens of thousands of internal and external stakeholders in their decision-making processes.
The Manager of Digital Marketing is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of all digital marketing initiatives inside of Data as a Service. The Manager of Digital Marketing’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue through successful digital marketing for Autoniq, DRIVIN and InstaVIN, using market research, digital, social, marketing communications, advertising, applicable events, and public relations.
- Drive traffic to our company websites and optimize the lead / conversion funnel.
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimization, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders and teams to execute marketing campaigns and build world-class marketing infrastructure
- Work with cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and programs
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant platforms and present progress on a regular basis
- Develop, launch and optimize campaigns across multiple online channels (Email, Ads, Display, Web, and Onsite) to drive short-term and long-term results
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- 5-7 years of online digital marketing experience
- 5-7 years of experience with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce.com (applicable components including Marketing Cloud) and other relevant products
- Excellent marketing, writing, and cross-functional coordination skills are critical to success in this position
- Proven experience in working with Sales and Product on go-to market activities
- Outstanding communication skills, we want you to be passionate about the work we do here and want to hear that in your voice
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive marketing programs for online, digital and social media
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment and proven success in managing your time and accomplishing tasks
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify and provide solutions for varying customer needs
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process