Digital Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a track record of building demand generation engines that fuel long-term, repeatable growth.
Here at Spark Hire, we're helping 4,000+ organizations in 100 countries make better hires faster than ever before with our video interviewing platform. While we're the fastest growing company in our space, we believe there's no reason why we shouldn't scale from 4,000 to 40,000, 400,000, or even 4 million customers.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility will be driving net new leads into our funnel and converting them to customers to help us hit these customer acquisition milestones.
In this role, you'll perfect and improve the current systems we have in place and identify new opportunities that will produce meaningful results. You'll regularly collaborate with in-house marketers, freelancers, and agencies to plan and and execute marketing programs and strategies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Increase sales pipeline through inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Execute marketing automation best practices and strategies using tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach, and more
- Create content that maps to the buyer's journey and generates a large volume of leads (eBooks, webinars, blogs, videos, print collateral, and more)
- Own and scale our email marketing efforts
- Drive the end-to-end management of integrated marketing programs
- Lead the implementation of new tools and be accountable for their effectiveness
- Present performance metrics and reports to management
- Partner with sales, customer success, and other team members to help them be more effective in their roles with unmatched marketing support
As a Spark Hire marketer, you should be:
Thoughtful - take a methodical and meticulous approach to executing strategies/campaigns
Creative - think outside the box and solve unique challenges with innovative solutions
Passionate - get behind our product and mission
Organized - manage a lot of moving parts in a fast paced environment
Ambitious - set lofty goals and do whatever it takes to achieve them
You should have 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience (preferably at a SaaS company and bonus points if the companies you've worked for have a similar pricing model to ours) with exceptional writing skills (direct response copywriting)
We're looking for someone with a proven track record in:
- Demand generation
- Marketing automation
- Content marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Paid advertising (don't need to be an expert, but strong familiarity is important)
- Scaling marketing programs that drive repeatable results
You should have experience using these tools/platforms:
- Advanced experience with HubSpot (our marketing automation platform)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
Apply today so we can hear your story and why you'll be our next high performer. We can't wait to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.