Director, Marketing Operations
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!Responsibilities
We are seeking a smart, self-motivated and resourceful individual to lead our team of Marketing Operations managers who work across our North America clients. This individual will be responsible for the Marketing Operations teams processes, best practices and work closely with other functional teams to oversee campaign executions from start to finish, ensuring that sold campaigns are processed, trafficked and reconciled in a timely and accurate manner. The Director, Marketing Operations will also have significant input and be regular contributor to our yield optimization efforts. This person is also responsible for the teams career development. Reports to the SVP, Global Operations.
- Oversee team responsible for campaign operations for mobile app deployment, digital games, digital menu boards and other digital campaigns (ie email, social)
- Participate in client presentations and/or client meetings
- Oversee the trafficking of campaigns including: building & testing creative assets, executing & managing campaigns and implementing & verifying tracking elements.
- Work with stakeholders on maximizing revenue/yield.
- Lead and evolve campaign ops processes, best practices, and training documentation.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Product on problem solving related to campaign performance in a timely manner.
- Oversee the review of daily, weekly and quarterly campaign reports to track performance, address campaign delivery issues and make optimizations as needed.
- Liaise with Insights team regarding KPIs and campaign statistics
- Interface closely with Account Management to establish clear communication channels across departments and with clients.
- Work with Account and Insights teams to develop postmortems, case studies and campaign summary materials for dissemination to relevant company stakeholders
Leads the marketing operations team to maximize performance and productivity to meet/exceed client expectations by:
- developing and implementing efficient processes to deliver the work, along with ensuring clarity of roles and responsibilities of cross-function team;
- interviewing and/or onboarding new employees;
- providing regular direction and support to direct reports – ensuring they have clear expectations, training and timely/actionable performance feedback;
- ensuring consistent expectations across the team
- delegating work to the appropriate levels,
- driving the performance management process;
- provide ongoing guidance to employees on their development and career paths
- creating and implementing succession plans
- motivating and rewarding employees;
- resolving employee relations and performance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field required
- At least 8 years of experience in a digital ad operations role for a media publisher, ad agency or similar industry
- 5+ years people management experience
- In-depth hands-on working experience with proprietary ad servers and or content management systems (CMS)
- Adobe Campaign knowledge a plus
- Understanding of yield management, with exceptional trouble-shooting and creative problem solving to meet high performance demands.
- Self-motivated and proactive with superior organization skills and stellar attention to detail.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- A commitment to exceptional service and delivery
- Proven ability to meet or exceed aggressive deadlines and manage and prioritize a high volume of projects simultaneously.
- Experience working & communicating effectively with cross-functional departments; marketing, online and creative.
The Marketing Store, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals Only. No recruiters. We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.