Director, Product Management (Audience Analytics)
4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for multi-screen convergence. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on 4C to improve effectiveness across channels and devices. The 4C product suite includes activation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social and video. The company also provides advertising and content analytics leveraging its Teletrax global TV monitoring network and proprietary social affinity database. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 14 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Director of Product Management, Audiences & Analytics, you will devise, pilot, test, and deploy cross-channel measurement and analytics strategies, lead media research and analytics with both internal and external stakeholders, and work to productize successful strategies and approaches into 4C’s marketing platform. To accomplish this, you will define and drive adoption of 4C and industry preferred measurement methods, design and execute empirical research for clients, partners and internal stakeholders, and translate that work into scalable, industry-leading products. This role is on the Product team and reports to the VP of Product Management, Audiences & Analytics..
- Lead the development of cross-platform and cross-media measurement and analytics approaches for 4C & our clients
- Design and guide the implementation of tests to showcase the power of 4C and success of client campaigns using client data and third-party technology tools
- Prototype new methodological concepts and support pilot programs for R&D purposes, harmonization of and working with a diverse set of data sources
- Engage in research activities supporting methodology design (e.g., sampling, data fusion, weighting/projection, statistical modeling and technical research)
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom studies for 4C clients to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across media
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships teams to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships and drive client engagement around 4C products, including product alphas and beta
- Lead the development of new products and features that incorporate successfully piloted and tested cross-channel measurement strategies and approaches
REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or similar
- 7+ years relevant working experience in consulting, research or analytics research
- 5+ years relevant working experience in advertising or marketing-related role(s)
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing a research project from start to finish
- Proven experience ideating, scoping, spec’ing, designing, and managing the creation of software products
- A proven understanding of how measurement approaches can impact various stages of a marketing campaign and its performance
- Client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data-sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA, and Hive or SQL
- Advanced degree in an analytical field
- Experience in Social Advertising or with Social Advertising clients
- Experience working in a start-up environment
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.