Director, Product Marketing
What We Do:
We are building the predictive analytics platform to make the world more productive, reliable, safe and secure. We take data from an expanding range of industries and combine our strengths in data science and software development to deliver solutions with actionable insights to companies worldwide. This creates quantifiable efficiencies for businesses, and dynamic challenges for us.
What You Do:
Uptake is changing how industrial companies use their data and is working with partners to create powerful, transformative analytics and insights. We are looking for a results-driven enterprise product marketing leader with a track record of successfully launching and maintaining SaaS products and solutions, experience in cloud technology, and a large dose of creativity. In this role, you will own all product positioning, messaging and outbound marketing for our product portfolio and partner with the strategy, product and sales functions to accomplish your goals. The position works cross-functionally with the marketing communications and user experience teams (among others). You will set the bar for product marketing at Uptake and establish the function as a critical function of our process so you should be able lead as well as roll up your sleeves.
- Following the Uptake brand strategy, develop and own all product positioning and messaging
- Competitive analysis resulting in guidance to product leads on what to build, when, and why
- Drive demand generation by developing outbound marketing plans that support company and product-level business goals and KPIs
- Partner with finance team to establish pricing strategy for all products and services
- Develop all product-related content and info to support all external touch points
- Bring familiarity with our target markets, including a laser focus on our buyer’s journey
- Establish and manage best practices that align with product and sales organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or other related disciplines from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 7 years experience in product marketing in enterprise SaaS products or solutions
- Experience managing and creating the whole spectrum of sales and marketing tools and collaterals (web sites, presentations, sell sheets, white papers and case studies, demos, training materials) to communicate our value proposition to customers and partners
- Ability to translate technical content and product info into useful materials for non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to influence both up and across at a super-charged high growth company
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, and can do more with less as his/team gains more resources
- Experience in IoT, especially in the industrial verticals
- Experience in graphic design
Why Work Here
We build and deliver, then explore to build more. Curiosity and flexibility enable everything we do, and we get stronger as we make each new industry smarter. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences to solve problems no one has yet to solve, at a speed no one has yet to experience. We support and challenge one another to bring out a new best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.