Employer Brand Associate
At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Employer Brand Associate will assist the Employer Brand Specialist with coordinating and executing employer brand events. This individual is responsible for researching events and other mediums to educate our target markets about Relativity’s employer brand. This individual will also be supporting the Relativity Gives function as 20% of their role.
• Assist with the full planning and execution of employer brand events (event research, contract processing, promotion, swag, volunteers, logistics, onsite set-up/tear down) – locally, nationally, and potentially internationally
• Attend and participate in meetings with HR and Marketing departments to discuss event opportunities and collaboration efforts
• Be an ambassador for culture of recruitment initiatives– assist with leading the onboarding presentation for new hires and managers – promote building a culture of recruitment with internal employees
• Recruitment swag tracking, distribution, and order placement
• Research of potential employer brand events for executives
• Research and assess sponsorship opportunities that are presented
• Assist the Talent Acquisition team with the employee referral program
• Track employer brand events and employee participation through Survey Monkey and via email
• Track and analyze ROI (return on investment) for each event – ability to produce presentations/metrics from this data that showcase value and key performance indicators
Use 20% of time to assist Relativity Gives Lead:
• Support the planning, execution, and follow up of occasional Relativity Gives community engagement events.
• Provide administrative support to the Relativity Gives team including support with communications, data tracking, and annual grantmaking.
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-2 years’ experience in Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing and/or Events
• Strong written and verbal communication skills - Comfortable presenting in front of large audiences
• Proven project coordination experience
• Proven event coordination experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent - experience in Marketing, Communications, or Business-related field
• Experience coordinating and implementing recruitment events
• Strong attention to detail. Experience working on projects that span teams and include internal and external stakeholders of various levels
• Ability to build strong relationships and motivate others toward shared goals
• Commitment to building and being part of a diverse, inclusive community
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Salesforce, PowerPoint, Glassdoor, various social media channels, Concur (expense management software)
• Passion for employer branding and recruitment
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.