ADLM Jira Admin/Developer at NielsenIQ
Our NielsenIQ Technology teams are working on our new Connected platform, a unified, global, open data ecosystem powered by Microsoft Azure. Our clients around the world rely on NielsenIQ data and insights to innovate and grow.
As an ADLM Jira Admin/Developer, you’ll be responsible for empowering a team of smart, highly skilled technologists who are passionate about learning and prototyping cutting-edge technologies. Right now our platform is based in Atlassian tools set plus Artifactory, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc. We value CI/CD in everything that we develop. Our team is co-located and agile, with central technology hubs in Chicago, Madrid, and Chennai.
What you’ll do
- Atlassian tools administration
- Support engineers with their requests for software tools
- Create and manage projects related to the Technology teams
- Interface with external vendors and third-party tools suppliers.
We’re looking for people who have
- IT industry Experience in Jira Admin, Linux Administration, with Software Configuration Management, Change Management, build automation, Release Management, and DevOps experience.
- Experience in using Atlassian products(Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd)
- Experience on complete software development life cycle (SDLC) with software development models like Agile and Waterfall.
- Good understanding on integrating Jira with other products such as SalesForce, Service Now, SharePoint, Microsoft office connector·
- Experienced in Atlassian REST API's and Atlassian SDK Toolkit·
- Experienced in writing/building/integrating custom modules for Jira/Confluence·
- Experience in using Build Automation tools and Continuous Integration concepts using ANT, Jenkins, and Maven.
- Experience in using Configuration Management tools like Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
- Ability to build deployment, build scripts, and automated solutions using Shell Scripting.
- Good Knowledge of Bash, Ruby, Python, and Perl scripting.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.