Advanced DevOps Software Engineer at Relativity
- Develop the scripts and tools required to provision, configure and monitor azure infrastructure and its applications.
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks.
- Oversee the application environment to effectively run and maintain the technology and determine the advisement of potential technology or process improvements.
- Strategize, plan, prioritize, schedule and partner in the execution of infrastructure provisioning and configuration while focusing on maintaining or improving security, data integrity, programming logic integrity, and administration.
- Manage the packaging and deployment of our infrastructure product and our deployment/upgrade processes.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team
- Participate in and lead design reviews for new and existing services and platforms
- Influence the use of industry leading development platforms and process
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical degree, or work equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and application
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems in a cloud environment (Azure preferred)
- Experience with configuration management and CI platforms (Chef and Jenkins Preferred)
- Code using PowerShell, Ruby or Python
- Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
- Experience in Windows Server administration
- Excellent communication & enthusiasm
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Documented experience coaching team members
- Experience reviewing code