At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
Additionally, you will learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers. If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our team and be part of a successful company experiencing rapid growth in the eDiscovery field.
- Building our core product offering, Relativity.
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process.
- Improving application system performance.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with unit testing, preferably in the TDD mode
- Knowledge of other DBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL) will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, or related
- 3+ years of experience in .Net software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.